Button Page Tabs



Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, November 19, 2012

Ways to Help: Grace & Hope Jewelry

If you are looking for a lovely piece of jewelry for someone on your gift list this year, check out the lovely items at Wheat and Wildflowers! She has several pieces she has done specifically for Grace & Hope, and a percentage from the sale of those would be donated back to us to further our foster care programs. What a lovely way to show your support for our children and their foster families.

3 comments:

  1. My daughter was in foster care through Grace and Hope and my husband gave me a necklace for Mother's Day. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this!! My daughter was also fostered through Grace & Hope - it would be so meaningful to have this necklace. Can you tell me how to order it? Please send me an email to pattibertie@yahoo.com
    Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still hoping for this necklace! Can you let me know if it is available again?
    Many thanks, Patti

    ReplyDelete